Arrow School for Men
A boy does not become a man by growing older. For there are many boys who are 5, 15, 35, and 75 years old. Rather, a boy starts to become a man when he responds to God's calling upon his life and begins to realize that God is his true Father. The Arrow School for Men exists to encourage boys to take that first step of surrender to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and to pass along the training, wisdom, and courage necessary to finish the race.
If you want to walk from boyhood into manhood we want to invite you to join us for our:
1st Annual Encampment (Cotopaxi, CO)
- Who: Young Men (Ages 11-14)
- What: A week-long adventure in the mountains of Colorado
- Dates: 16-22 July 2023
- Cost: $200 (Covers food, lodging, adventures, t-shirts, hat, journal, knife, and more)
- Drop Off: Saturday, July 16th, at 3 PM in Cotopaxi, CO (2 miles south of the Cotopaxi General Store)
- Pick Up: Saturday, July 22nd, at 3 PM in the same location.
- Contact: Zach Miller (719) 761-5627 or email@example.com for more info.
Please fill out the form below if you'd like to join. Use this alternative form if you're signing up as staff.